The IBPS recruits candidates for the post of clerk through common written examination. The registration process is done through online mode only. The IBPS clerk online application forms are available on the official website. There are certain steps as to how to fill up the form. Once the online form fill up gets over the tentative dates for the written examination is declared. So, the candidates must be well acquainted with the IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification so as to never miss an important date.
IBPS Clerk online process:
All candidates who are eligible are required to apply online for the clerk exam. To apply for the online form for IBPS Clerk, one needs the following documents:
- Scanned Photo along with the scanned signature of the candidate in specific format and size, as required in IBPS clerk recruitment notification.
- Candidate should have a valid email ID and its password to apply online for IBPS Clerk exam. This email address is required by the authority to provide the admit cards and the other details are also notified to the candidate through email.
- Fees which are to be deposited through online OR offline mode should have details of the receipt or challan number because when the candidates submit the online forms, he/she must have the details of the fees.
Requirements for scanned photograph and signature:
- The photograph must be a passport size.
- It is to be made sure that it is a color picture, taken against a light-colored background (preferably white background).
- The candidate needs to look straight into the camera with a decent face.
- If the picture is clicked on a sunny day outdoor then there should not be any harsh shadows reflected in the picture. The pic needs to be clicked in a shady area.
- Glasses can create reflections. So, it is to be noticed that if the candidate wears glasses the eyes are seen clearly.
- If there is a usage of flash then there should not be any reflection of red-eye.
- Any additional accessories are not allowed.
- Size of file should not exceed or less than 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions preferred is 200 x 230 pixels
For Signature Image:
- The candidate is advised to sign on white blank paper with black ink pen.
- The signature will be used mainly for the call Letter and wherever necessary in the entire examination process.
- The signature should only be of the applicant and not by any other individual.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions preferred is 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should not exceed or less than 10kb – 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is prohibited.
- It is to be made sure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
For Online Mode of Payment
Aspirants who wish to submit their IBPS Clerk Exam Application Fees through Online mode they have to use this payment method.
- Payment can be done using Master/Visa credit or debit cards or through Internet Banking.
- After Successful transaction, a registration number and password will be generated safely for future use.
- The print of the e-receipt needs to be taken out for further details.
After the successful transaction, a registration number and password will be generated and those details should be safely kept for future use. Also, the printout of the e-receipt should be taken out so that the details can be used later to print the admit card.
The aspirants need to check the online clerk application form along the criteria to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. Once the candidate fills up the online form, no changes will be possible. Stay tuned with Byju’s to know more details about the different bank exams.