State Bank Of India (SBI) is a government owned corporation it is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. SBI conducts examination every year for the recruitment of the eligible candidate for Probationary Officers (PO) and the notifications for this year is out the date for online registration starts from February 7, 2017 and online registration process ends on March 6, 2017.
There is a stepwise process for the SBI PO examination that is Preliminary examination then the Main examination then there will be Group discussion and Interview.
A candidate has to clear all the sections of the Prelims examination that consist of 100 marks and has a duration of 1 hour, then only he /she will be eligible for the Mains examination here also they have to qualify all the sections of the Main examinations that consists of total 200 marks and has a duration of 2 hours 40 minutes, then comes Group discussion which consists of (20 marks) and the Interview consists of (30 marks).The cutoffs are decided by the respective banks.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for SBI PO exams should have an age limit between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation in any section from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- Those who are in final year/semester of their graduation can also apply for the SBI PO exam, subjected to the condition that if they are called for interview, they must have a proof that they had passed their graduation on or before 01.07.2017. And the candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is before 01.07.2017.
How to apply online for SBI PO Exams 2017
- Candidates can apply online for SBI PO 2017 from 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
- Candidates will be required to register online.
- After registration the process will be followed by paying the application fee through online mode by using debit card /credit card/internet banking.
SBI PO –Important Dates
Candidates applying for SBI PO need to be prepared for the following dates. Here we try to make all the information needed by you; concise and easy to access.
|Online registration of application starts||February 7,2017|
|Online registration of application ends||March 6,2017|
|Last date for edit of application||March 6,2017|
|Last date for print for application||April 2017|
|Last date of fee payment||March 6,2017|
|Admit card of SBI PO 2017 for pre-exam training||April,2017|
|Admit card for Preliminary exam||April 15,2017|
|Online Preliminary exam dates||April 29,30 and May 6,7 2017|
|Result of online preliminary Exam||May 17 , 2017|
|Admit card for main exam||May 22 , 2017 onwards|
|Online Main Exam date||June 4 ,2017|
|Result of Online Main exam||June 19 , 2017|
|Download call letter for interview||June 26, 2017|
|Conduct of Group discussion & Interview||July 10, 2017|
|Declaration of final result||August 5, 2017|
|Download of Call letters for Pre-exam training||April 7, 2017 onwards|
SBI PO Number Of Attempts
Following are the total number of repeated attempts a candidate can get for applying for SBI exam.
|Category||Number of attempts|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Government Bank Jobs|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2017||SBI PO Preparation Books|
|IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure||IBPS Specialist Officer|