Every year the central board of secondary education( CBSE), releases sample question papers for the class 12 and class 10 before the commencement of board exam. With the help of these papers, students can get a clear picture of the latest and previous exam pattern and as to how the exam would be going to be.
The CBSE sample papers are very much helpful in the preparation of board examination. The class 12 CBSE biology paper provides an idea and pattern of the question paper as well as the marking scheme. In the official website of Central board of secondary examination, students can also download various NCERT and CBSE class 12 practice question papers along with their marking schemes.
By solving sample papers before you attending any CBSE examination, you will come to know about pattern of CBSE board. These sample question papers are well prepared by experienced faculties. From these sample questions, students would get an ideas and develop a better way to prepare for the examination. And also, it helps the students in understanding of each and every topic clearly.
The question paper pattern for the CBSE class 12 biology subject is as given below-
- There would be about 3 questions with each carrying 5 marks. Each of these 3 questions is said to have an internal choice. And, for each of the question, the choice of topic will be the same
- The questions are said to be asked from the chapters like Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Genetics & Evolution
- 1 question would be of four marks. It is a question that is based on value. And there is no kind of internal choice for this
- The three marks questions will be 12 in numbers. It is said to cover all five topics. There is Internal choice for this
- 5 questions of about two marks will be given with an internal choice.
- There will be Five questions having one mark each. It needs to be an line answer.
For more on details and information about the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology, you can download the PDF which is as in the below-given links for the same.
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12 Biology
|NCERT Books||NCERT Solutions||RS Aggarwal|
|Lakhmir Singh||RD Sharma Solutions|