CAT aspirants who want to crack the exam like a cakewalk have to implement many ways to confront all the difficulties during the preparation for CAT and among many ways one is to work on sample papers or previous question papers.
The CAT sample papers or previous question papers are available on our portal, which candidates can go through. Apart from previous question papers there are various sample papers available on our website that are especially designed to help the CAT aspirants to face the challenges that CAT exam throws at them.
It would be utterly foolish to believe any questions asked in previous CAT exams will be repeated though it may happen sometime. However it is advised not to believe that any previous question shall be repeated, hence to try to solve and learn them.
Why practicing CAT sample papers or CAT previous question papers is essential?
Here are some vital points and facts why one should make it mandatory in their CAT exam preparation to solve previous question papers or sample papers:
- The CAT previous years question papers or sample papers give the candidates an idea and a real picture about CAT question paper.
- Certainly, it is essential for the candidates to practice as many CAT sample question papers or CAT previous years question papers as they can. As, this will help the candidates in solving the actual CAT question paper more swiftly and quickly.
- Candidates should make sure that they keep an eye on time during solving the previous years question papers or sample papers as it will prepare the candidates to solve the question paper within the given time frame.
- The best part about solving the CAT previous years question papers or sample papers help the candidate to know their strengths and weaknesses and to focus more on converting their weakness to strength.
- Studying or solving individual questions can limit a candidate’s focus but solving CAT previous question papers or sample papers widens one’s scope to predict questions.
- For beginners, solving sample question papers will make them to move to next level. In the beginning of practicing it may be difficult to adhere to the time and it happens but practicing day-by-day one should not restrict himself/herself to the time and should move out of their comfort zone.
Candidates should give importance to each sections equally. Though, they need to focus upon the weak section yet in the final stage they should ensure that they don’t ignore other sections.