UPSC Current Affairs for IAS Exam
Revising World Maps
Paris Climate Summit 2015
BYJU’s has taken an initiative through Daily News Analysis to simplify and make more comprehensible news reading. Newspaper reading, which is the most fundamental part of civil services preparation that includes IAS, generally takes more than three hours to read and analyze the information from the newspaper.
Importance of UPSC Current Affairs for IAS Exam
In UPSC/IAS examination the importance of current affairs is vast. Hence, BYJU’s has come up with Daily News Analysis that is a step to streamline current affairs and bring out the conceptual clarity on significant issues. We provide the daily summary of news analysis from prominent newspapers that covers relevant information which would make IAS aspirants easy to make UPSC current affairs notes out of this. Some of the features included in the Daily News Analysis Document are:
- Newspapers Covered – The Hindu, The Indian Express, Business Standard
- Additional Coverage– Relevant and apt news from Press Information Bureau (PIB)
- Classification– News will be classified into Polity and Governance, Economy, Environment, Science and Technology, International Relations, PIB and Editorials
- Frequency– Released in specific compilations as Daily News Analysis, Weekly Summary, and Monthly Issue
- Format- The file is provided in downloadable format on the same day
BYJU’s publish everyday significant and related events and issues in the news under daily news analysis section where one can also find the comprehensive news analysis, which is breakdown and categorized into four different general studies paper ( GS paper 1, 2, 3, and 4) as per the UPSC Syllabus.
Click here to check Comprehensive News Analysis for UPSC 2016 Current Affairs.