Discover why the GMAT exam is the best test of choice among students globally.
Structure of the EXAM
Delivery of the Exam :
How can you use the score?
The Graduate Management Aptitude Test or GMAT exam is an international level MBA entrance exam conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). GMAT exam is carried out throughout the year. As there is no specific dates assigned for GMAT exam by GMAC.
GMAT EXAM DATES
To get GMAT exam date, the applicants need to register her/himself on the official website of the GMAT. (Link-steps)
GMAT EXAM FEES
The cost of taking GMAT exam is US$250. In case of cancellation, you will get a refund of US$80 only when you cancel the exam before 7 days of the scheduled date. The cost of rescheduling the exam is US$50.
GMAT EXAM PATTERN
Through this table we are sharing a flair idea about the GMAT exam pattern –
|GMAT PATTERN||Section||No. of questions||Time allotted||Score/ Out of|
|AWA||Flawed Argument||1 topic||30 minutes||1-6/6|
|Integrated Reasoning||Graphical interpretation||12 questions||30 minutes||1-8/8|
|Two part analysis|
|Multi source reasoning|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Problem Solving||20 questions||75 minutes||7-46/60|
|Data Sufficiency||17 questions|
|Verbal Reasoning||Reading Comprehension||15 questions||75 minutes||9-52/60|
|Sentence correction||15 questions|
|Critical Reasoning||11 questions|
Quick Facts About GMAT Exam Pattern
- It is an Adaptive Exam; means it sets own difficulty level.
- The Difficulty level in terms of marks ranges from 200-800. With the number of right questions the difficulty level increases and with every wrong answer it declines.
- Experimental questions are like the trial questions which are created to assess the difficulty level of questions depending upon the correct answers set by the GMAT applicants.
- Scaled Scores: In GMAT follows the algorithm way to check the answer where right or wrong. There is no uneven distribution of marks; for say few questions for 1 mark and few are of 2 marks.
- Breaks: There are two optional breaks of 8 minutes between any two sections. Generally it is suggested to take breaks, lighten up your mind, and sit again for examination.