Get SMS with link to download app
Why prepare for IAS exam with the Byju's Learning App and the IAS Tablet Program?
1. The best IAS faculty from Delhi.
Everyone who has ever aimed for the IAS exam has had a notion that Delhi is the best place for preparing for IAS. Well, Agreed! How about getting the same lectures, given by the same teachers but YOU choose your hours of studying.
2. Why is the Tab Program smarter?
This is the era of smart phones and smarter people and we present a way of SMART STUDYING; Download The Byju's Learning App (Google Play Store), go to the IAS section and take a couple of mock tests, view the latest current affair lecture; enroll in our tablet program and view lectures by the best IAS teachers from Delhi with an experience of training numerous IAS aspirants and top scorers over the years.
Tablet Program Offerings:
- 400+ hours of classes for GS Prelims, GS Mains & CSAT by India's Best IAS trainers from New Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore
- Comprehensive printed Study Material (IAS Prelims & IAS Mains Examination)
- More than 6000+ practice questions
- All India CSAT + GS Test Series - In depth analysis!
- Personalized faculty support for mentoring and doubt clearing!
- Exclusive Current Affairs module: Daily SMS updates, Weekly Video Updates.
- Use the tablet like a normal tablet after the expiry of the content after the mains paper.
3. How does Byju's Mentorship Program Work?
Every student prepares under faculty mentorship, which helps them with their IAS preparation. This not only clears the doubts but also helps in building opinions, which gets strengthened because of your day to day interactions and doubt clearing sessions with the IAS experts. Also, we will be asking you to follow a schedule which will have tests imbibed with it, so that you have good practice of writing as well as required in mains, clearing the prelims is not the only aim now, is it?
4. What is the most challenging part of IAS Exam?
- Interviews are the most challenging part of the IAS EXAMS, it's important that your General Knowledge, Current Affair be sound even after you have qualified the Mains.
- You can work on improving your candidature for the IAS exams by asking yourself these questions. Are you aware of what is driving you to prepare for IAS? What are the changes you want to bring? Your interviewers would want to know how you would take charge of things once you are in the service. There's a reason why they call it a personality test!