India’s largest engineering entrance exam, JEE Main 2017 is just around the corner with the offline mode set to be held on April 2, 2017 and the online mode to be held on April 8 and April 9, 2017. The Central Board of Secondary Education or the CBSE has released the JEE MAIN 2017 Admit Card online. Candidates who have applied for the examination can download the JEE Main Admit CARD 2017 from jeemain.nic.in.
Applicants who have successfully submitted the application form will be eligible to receive the JEE Admit Card. The JEE Main 2017 Admit CARD will have the applicant’s gender, date of birth, test centre, city, paper and state code of eligibility on it. Candidates must keep their admit cards safe until the examination is complete.
How to Download JEE MAIN 2017 Admit Card
Applicants who have successfully submitted their JEE Main 2017 applications form are eligible for the Admit Card. In order to download the Admit Card,
- Go to official website of JEE Main 2017-jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on the links given below at the page to download admit card of JEE Main 2017.
3. After Clicking, you will reach to next page i.e. login page.
- Applicant must first enter their application number and date of birth and the security pin in the login details.
- As soon as you fill in the details, you will see the Admit Card appear on the screen.
- At the top left corner, you will see a click to print button, go ahead and click to print the Admit Card.
Precautions after Downloading JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Makes sure to read the instructions printed on the Admit Card. Verify the details including “directions for candidates”.
- Check for the examination center mentioned in the card and check for the location of it before hand.
- Make sure to read pages 18 to 21 in order to be detailed about the guidelines and instructions of the exam.