A research as proved that the candidates who are taking the bank examinations ratio are more than the number of posts related the bank. The competition in this bank exam is in such a way that the selection ratio is 1 out of 200 candidates, so you can imagine the competition among the candidates and in some cases the selection is based on the cutoff marks for the candidates on the categories also, here the preparation for the bank exam plays a major role and the way of solving the problems is also the important thing, because there will be some time limit for every section.
The bank exam contains around five sections and time management plays a major role and this can be done properly with the perfect preparation only. There are 23372 vacancies in the bank posts. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for the bank exams.
Here we are providing five important and the simple mantras, if you follow then you can definitely crack the bank exam in one attempt:
(1) Find out where you are:
If you know where you are lagging then, you can work on it. So this is the main reason why we are asking you to find where you need to work on. Some candidates might be good at solving the problems but they take more time in solving any particular problem and this is the biggest threat to them because the competitive exams are of completely with the time limit. So for anyone who wants to take the bank exam must have time management.
Around 250 questions are asked in the examination and the time given is only 150 minutes and you need to complete one question in 36 seconds.
- You must know in how many seconds you can solve a single question.
- Speed and accuracy are more important factors.
- To overcome this problem, you need to take more mock tests, then compare the time you have to take to solve the questions and the score with the previous exam.
(2) Know more about the examination:
Now this includes many things. For example, most of the competitive examinations are with the cutoffs and the sectional cutoffs. If you are done with the preparation then concentrate on how the examination pattern is and the cutoffs. Take more questions and practice more.
- Now the exam pattern like the sections, a number of questions asked in each section and the exam duration for each section.
- In competitive exams, there will be the cutoffs and the sectional cutoffs. In some cases, the cutoffs are based on the categories of the candidate’s.
- Sectional cutoffs are where you need to answer a certain number of questions from the each section.
- As the part of preparation use the logic while solving the problems. As it takes less time in solving the question.
(3) Take coaching:
Aspirants themselves can prepare well for the examination, but there are many other things which we need to learn from them and these are the important things which we need to learn, follow from them. The important things are given below
- Because of cutoffs, we need to get more marks. So, there would be no problem in qualifying the examination.
- Learn more simple ways to answer the questions from them and do the self-study after practicing more clearly the doubts in the coaching sections.
(4) Practice, practice and Practice:
Practice makes man perfect, this is the reason why practice is important and you all know mathematics part can cracked only with practice. Adjust time for practicing the questions, solving in a simple way, hard work never goes waste so do practice as much as possible that too in a proper way, a misdirected practice has the danger of derailing your preparation.
(5) I can do this:
Put the attitude and feel the confidence and this can be done only when you prepare well for the examination. Here are some useful tips to crack the exam.
- Make the short and important notes and it will be more useful at the time of examination. You can revise the topics easily.
- While taking the examination just concentrate on the questions. Keep all distractions at bay.
- Do not panic and just keep calm while you are appearing for the examination.
Want to know more about the tips to crack bank exam visit www.byjus.com