With the IBPS Clerk exam on the verge, the interested candidates should now know the effective process so that they can apply for the clerical post in a structured way. There is a total of 19243 vacancies for the post of IBPS clerk 2017. All eligible candidates are required to submit the application form online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The effective method to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 is given below:
- The application should be done between August 2017 and twelfth September 2017.
- The application should only be filled online.
- Availability of a valid email id and mobile number is important before applying online.
- Additionally, a scanned portrait and necessary mark sheets should be kept prepared your as
required in the IBPS Clerk Notification 2017.
- Application charges should only be paid ONLINE i.e. through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, etc.)
- The charges for the SC/ST/ExSM/PWD, are Rs. 100/ – and it is Rs. 600/ – for the other competitors.
- Visit IBPS authentic site to apply.
- Now click on the “click here to apply online for CWE Clerical VI” tab.
- Next, click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill in the basic data after which a temporary enrollment number and a password will be generated and sent through SMS/email that should be noted down.
- Check all the details before clicking on “Save and Next” button since no changes will be entertained thereafter.
- Upload recent photo and marks.
14.Mention the preferred state/UT.
- At the end make the payment and save the details of the e-receipt.
- If more than one accommodation is made, only the last complete application will be considered valid. The application charges for the other past applications will be inevitable.
Byju’s keep the aspirants updated with all the details regarding the IBPS exams including the latest syllabus and pattern. So, aspiring candidates are advised to visit the website or call our experts at 09243500460.