This is one of the most often asked questions before the IBPS Interview. Some important documents are expected from the candidates during the interview, and YES, the cast certificate is one such document and has to be produced in the prescribed format for the interview.
A competent authority issues the caste certificate as specified by the Government of India in the prescribed format of IBPS. This certificate states the caste of the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category.
Since there is category based cut-offs and vacancies, so it is mandatory for the candidates belonging to a particular caste to produce this certificate in favor of their candidature.
Some other important documents that need to be produced during the interview are:
- A Hard copy of the interview call letter.
- A Hard copy of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT.
- Any Valid ID proof.
- Any certificate with the date of birth mentioned (school certificates, birth certificate).
- Passport size photographs (at least 5).
- Passing certificates and mark sheets of the graduation (or equivalent) from a recognized University/ Board.
- The caste certificate (for category candidates).
These documents are necessary at the time of interview and the candidates who fail to produce these documents will result in cancellation of their candidature without any prior notice.
So be ready with all the relevant documents before the interview and prepare well for it.
For any information regarding the bank exams, visit Byju’s.