Aspirants who have written the IBPS bank exam are eagerly waiting for the results. The candidates who qualify the IBPS exam will have to wait for their posting date. Once the results are out, the IBPS have completed their recruitment procedure and the information about the posting date is issued by the bank based on their vacancies.
The Bank issues the joining date for the candidate based on the vacancies of the posting area and the number of posts available.
The points given below are information regarding the appointments and posting:
- Based on the vacancies available the bank issues the information to the candidates about the IBPS PO post for training.
- This process is done in the form of batches and will call the candidates in a pattern of three batches. The first batch will be in July, the second batch will be in the month of August. The candidates will be called for training or posting.
- In some cases, after announcing the result they will call the candidates in a month after allotting the banks by the IBPS.
- In that case, the candidates will get the joining letter within one month, three months or six months.
- This completely depends on the bank and the type of bank that the candidate is allotted to.
- In some cases, it may depend on the joining and training process.
Here we are giving the brief explanation regarding how the allocation of the banks for the candidates who have qualified in the IBPS bank examination:
- After the Interview, the final result of the recruitment procedure will be after a month.
- The post will be provided based on the merit list.
- The process of allocating the zone and the posting of the bank for the candidate to work will take about a month.
- A form will be sent to the candidate in which the preferable zone of a workplace can be filled.
- The bank will take a month or two to assign the preferred zone for the candidate.
- The letter for the medical from the city office/ zone will take around 20-25 days.
- This complete process of allocating the bank will take around 6 months.
As we see the allocating procedure of the banks will take around 6 months, hence the candidates should stay patient and excited for their new venture of life as the perks of the Banks Jobs are high.
For more information about bank exams, visit Byju’s.