The Institute of Banking personnel (IBPS) CWE soon to announce the result, IBPS has yet not declared the date of the result, IBPS mains examination was held on 31st December 2016 & 1st January 2017,
Candidates qualifying the Mains examination will be posted in different banks and their selection totally depends upon their numbers in the mains examination. Candidates who will be getting highest marks will be placed on top.
Candidates are hereby informed to check official website regularly in order to know their results.
Procedure to download the IBPS Clerk 2016:
- Go to the official website of IBPS, Click the link of result.
- Candidates have to log in through their registration number or Roll number and Date of birth as password and then click on to the submit.
- The result will appear on the screen, save it and print out the same.
Calculation Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2016 Result:
IBPS examination authority has following procedure for the calculation of score:
- The number of questions answered by the candidate is taken into consideration and if he/she has made a correct attempt the mark for that correct attempt is there and if the answer is wrong there will be a deduction of 0.25 from the total marks obtained by the candidate.
- The correct answer given by the candidate is made equivalent by using equipercentile method after the consideration of differences in difficulty level, and each section has its own cut-off marks.
- The score obtained by candidates on any section is calculated by equating to the base from by taking into consideration the distribution of different sections.
- The final score obtained in each section are rounded off two digits after the decimal.
- Total weighted score= English language + Score obtained in Reasoning & Computer Knowledge + General Awareness + Quantitative Aptitude