IBPS Clerk Mains Result will be released soon on the official website, as for now, this become the most awaited result among the banking candidates. Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk examination are eagerly waiting for the result to be announced. IBPS didn’t make any official declaration of dates of the result. In that time candidates can work on the other formalities that are to be accomplished after they got selected., because after the declaration of allotment the IBPS set a deadline for the verification of the documents and medical test each and every candidate have to undergo.
Here we are providing the list of document required for the verification:
- Birth certificate this is the proof of date of birth, that certificated to be issued by Competent Municipal Authorities or any certificate where the date of birth is mentioned.
- Print out of the application form registered for CWE Clerk.
- Photo Identity Proof
- Certificate/ Mark sheets of graduation. Proper document issued by board/ University for the proof of declaration of the result before 12/09/2016 is necessary.
- Caste certificate issued by Government of India in the case of backward categories like SC/ST/OBC.
- For PWDs disable certificate issued by the District Medical Board.