IBPS conducts the clerk recruitment examination every year to recruit personnel for the post of clerk. All public sector banks fill their clerk vacancies through the IBPS exams. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form before the last scheduled date to apply. Candidates who are willing to apply for this exam need to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 only in online mode.
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of IBPS Clerk in the Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017.Every one of the competitors knows that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection office consistently led the Banking Examination for the different Posts. This is additionally enrolling the different 19243 posts for yearning hopefuls. Consistently tremendous number of hopefuls has been showed up in this post.
Qualified or Interested applicants can apply online application from before the last date for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017. Most of the details related to IBPS Clerk like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age restrict, Selection Process, vital dates and how to apply are given beneath to help the candidates get well aware about the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment- Steps to apply:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visiting the official website of IBPS is the first step for the application process.
- Click on the option name as ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- The details asked in the form should be filled along with a valid number.
- A registration ID and a Password will be generated after submitting the basic details.
- This ID and password would be sent via SMS and should be noted.
- This ID and password will be used to log in for filling the IBPS Clerk 2017 form.
Step 2: Filling details and uploading scanned copies
- The details should be filled after logging in with the registered ID.
- Then the academic details should be filled and then the “Save and Next” option should be clicked.
- The details will include personal details like Permanent address, age, and percentage in 10th, 12thand Graduation.
- A photograph and signature (10KB – 20KB in JPEG or JPG form) should be uploaded next. Note: The photo to be uploaded should be between 20KB–50KB and in JPEG or JPG form while the signature should be between 10KB – 20KB and not be in capital letters.
- The photograph that would be uploaded should be a recent one and must be clear.
Step 3: Payment
- The payment of application fee is the next step after uploading the photograph and signature.
- The payment choice must be selected now i.e. (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
- Now the bank must be selected and banking details must be filled.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the bank’s registered mobile number.
- Put that OTP in the respective field and click on “make payment” option to confirm the payment. A confirmation email and SMS will also be sent regarding the payment.
Step 4: Final Process
- The Entire process will be completed after the payment.
- An Email and SMS will be sent regarding the successful submission of application.
- A hard copy of the application should be kept as a record which would be used in the further process.
The clerk exam will then be conducted in two phases i.e. the prelims and the mains. The candidates who clear the sectional and overall cutoff will qualify for the mains. After qualifying the mains exam, the candidates will have to verify documents and wait for the provisional allotment.
Aspirants are advised to get well versed with all the details of the exam including the syllabus pattern and the IBPS Clerk latest notification provided at Byju’s or call our experts at 09243500460.