Institute of Banking Personnel selection has announced the score card for the common written examination(CWE) V, on its official website ibps.in.
IBPS has released RRB CWE officer scale 1 and 2.
Every year IBPS conducts examination for the recruitment of the officer assistant main exam, on 189th December.
Steps to check the result:
- Candidates have to log on to the official website ibps.in
- Click on to the CWE RRB 5 results, then go to view the results of the desired examination.
- Candidates have to enter the registration number, roll number, Date of birth in the space provided for them.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Candidates were asked to take the print of the result.
There is a total post of 5,539 are there for officer scale 1, 1,999 posts are there for the officer scale and there are 8,824 posts are there for the office assistant.
- Aspirants who will qualify the online examination, they will be selected for the Common interview, Nodal Regional Rural Bank conducts this in every state and is coordinated by IBPS.
- The interview is conducted of 100 marks.
- The ratio of weightage of the Common written exam and the interview is 70:30.
- To be in the top of the merit list the candidates have to qualify in both common written examination(CWE) and interview.