Being an aspirant, if you haven’t filled out the online application for the RRB examination conducted by IBPS, make sure you fill it as soon as possible. The last date for the RRB Exam Application, according to the Official Notification is said to be on August 14. Once the online application is closed, the aspirant will have no second chance for applying. This year, the IBPS has announced the recruitment for nearly 15,000 vacancies for the post of Officers and Office Assistants. This recruitment process is for the Regional Rural Banks, which are organizations that work for regional levels directed by the Government of India for different states in the country. The IBPS recruits those deserving and eligible candidates for different public sector banks.
These RRB exams will be conducted in the months of September, October and December. The Official Notification for the same has already been out. About 56 RRBs in the country offering various posts for Group ‘A’ Officers and Group ‘B’ Office Assistants. Here is a list of the important dates to be noted down.
|Commencement of online registration of application||24 July 2017|
|Closure of registration of Application||14 August 2017|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||14 August 2017|
|Last Date for Printing Application||29 August 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||24 July 2017 – 14 August 2017|
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online during the mentioned dates given above and there will be no other mode of application that will be accepted.
- Visit IBPS official website www.ibps.in and click on the homepage to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
- Select the appropriate option given to open the Online Application Form.
- Click on the “New Registration” to register for the application by entering the basic information required.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating your Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent.
- Upload a latest photograph and signature as per the guidelines.
- Once the online application form is filled, use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details.
- For the Post of Office Assistants and Officer Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online Application the state which he/she opts for the provisional allotment on selection.
The Application Fees for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017,
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs 100/-
- For all others – Rs 600/-
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get a detailed syllabus for IBPS Clerk, PO and RRB.