IBPS Institute of banking personnel selection, combining the vacancies of the posts in the probationary officer, clerk, specialist officer, RRB there are the vacancies up to 4125 posts. In the government recruitment process, the institute of banking personnel selection the jobs opening are in the government sector banks and some organizations in the year 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
Aspirants who are willing to take the IBPS bank examinations. They must be aware of the cutoff marks and again the cutoff marks include the sectional cutoffs and the state wise cutoff marks. Instead of this, there are also the negative marking so the candidates must be aware of the negative marking and the level of preparation must be high in order to score more marks. The level of preparation includes the accuracy and the time management. With these two elements only you can be qualified in the IBPS bank examination.
The complete details about the negative marking and the cutoff marks are given below:
The negative marking concept is same for all the examinations. Such as the IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB there is no difference in the negative marking for these examinations. The reservation is applicable for all the category candidates in general candidates they need to get on an average of ¼ standard deviation and the reserved candidates must get the average of ¾ standard deviation.
The important point on which whether you are qualified is depended on is pass marks in all the subjects is at all sufficient you need to score more in the examination. This IBPS bank exam consists of the two sections the one is the common written examination and the second is the interview. So for every wrong answer, the negative marking will be 0.25 for the posts IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB.
- Being charged for the wrong answer:
The common written examination consist of 200 questions and for each correct answer one mark is awarded and then for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark is deducted. So just answer the questions on which you are confident that the answer is correct. You can get the confidence about the question only when you practice more. Just try to practice the mock question papers and the previous year question papers so that you will get a clear idea about the negative marking and the time management and the accuracy.
- Cutoff score:
The aspirants who are taking the IBPS bank exam they must have to maintain the standard score in the bank common written examination and then they should get the standard weightage score in the interview also.
For the general candidates the average of 25% is the standard deviation and for the reserved candidates, the average of 75% is the standard deviation. So the pass marks are not sufficient for the merit score. Based on this merit score in the common written examination only the shortlisted candidates are called for the interview.
Here are giving some important tips to be followed in order to reduce the negative marking in the IBPS bank examination:
- While practicing understand the whole question properly. Then try to solve the question. With this, you can reduce the chances of negative marking.
- Try to focus on the accuracy and the level of speed of solving the questions and is helps you more. This is more useful if you try to find some simple tricks in solving the questions.
- At the time of examination first, concentrate on the questions which you are confident and get them correct. Never ever try to answer the questions with a guess.
- Never waste the time in the examination just by concentrating on the single question. Because if you don’t have time then at the end of examination you will get tense and this ultimately leads to the negative marking.
- Finally, practice makes man perfect, so just start practicing on the previous year question papers and the mock papers. This will help you a lot.
For more information regarding the negative marking in the IBPS bank examination for all the posts, register in byjus.com