The Official Notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been released on the official website i.e. www.ibps.in. The online registration process will begin on August 16 and will end on September 5, 2017.
The Institute of Banking Personnel is a self-governing recruitment body that conducts exams for the recruitment of posts like Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerks and for RRB Assistants as well as Officers in Public Sector Banks in India. The IBPS recruits those deserving and eligible candidates for public sector banks.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO MT Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: A graduation degree from any of the recognised universities of the Government of India or any equivalent qualification by the central government.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Minimum age- 20 years, Maximum age- 30 years; As of 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 5 years, Other Backward Classes 3 years & PWD 10 years.
- For All other candidates: Rs 600/-
- For SC/PWD/ EXSM/ ST candidates: Rs 100/-
IBPS PO 2017 Important Dates:
Application begins: August 16
Last Date to Submit Application Form: September 5
Application Fee Payment: 06 August 2017 – 26 August 2017
Prelims Exam Call Letter: September 2017
Prelims Exam: 07 October 2017, 08 October 2017 & 14 October 2017, 15 October 2017
Result of Prelims Online Exam: October, 2017
Mains Exam Call Letter: November 2017
Mains Exam: November 26
Mains Result: December 2017
Download Interview Call Letter: January 2018
Conduct of Interview: January/ February 2018
Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get a detailed syllabus for IBPS Clerk, PO and RRB.