Bank jobs are one of the most promising ones in the Employment Sector of India. IBPS and SBI are one of those organizations that conduct Bank Exams in our country. The exams are conducted for the posts of PO, Clerk and SO for SBI and IBPS conducts RRB exams too apart from these.
The bank jobs are mostly chosen by the youth as there is job security as the banks that come under IBPS and SBI are Public Sector Banks, a good salary is paid as well as there are more provisions provided to the employees. Almost 80% of the students choose to be engineers but most of them are unemployed. So, there is a great opportunity to become a Banker for those Engineers.
This article aims at the preparation strategy for the SBI SO IT Officer Exams. Any candidate interested in appearing for the examinations must follow these tips that are given below to prepare for the SBI SO Exams.
- Examination Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus: The first thing that the candidate must do is to collect all the information about the Question Paper pattern and the syllabus of IT Officer Exams.
The Sections in the question paper is divided in three parts:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
There is another part that is named as Professional Knowledge. As it is a specialist officer examination, the candidate is judged upon the knowledge he/she possesses in his/her own field.
- Collect Good Study Material: In order to start preparation for the same, the candidate is required to have the perfect study material. In this case, as soon as the information regarding the question paper pattern and syllabus is collected, the person must start going through books related to the syllabus and topics.
- Practice Daily: The most important factor towards success is hardwork. In order to crack the SBI SO Exams the candidate must practice Previous Year Question Papers and Mock Papers. By practicing, the person will have an idea about the questions that come in the question paper.
Additional Information about the Professional Knowledge Question Paper:
In order to prepare for the SBI SO IT Officer Examinations, the candidate must thoroughly go through the topics given below:
- Networking- It is one of the topics that is included in the SBI SO IT Officer Exam.
Topics like TCP/IP, LAN, MAN, WAN, Network Programming, IPV6, Network Address Translation, Subnetting are important.
- DBMS or Database Management System- Sub-topics like E-R Diagram, Introduction to SQl, JDBC, ODBC, Database Administration, Client-Server Database, Object Oriented Database, Object Oriented Data Modeling, XML Database, Distributed Database.
- OS or Operating System- In OS there are some topics that are needed to be taken care of, they are, CPU Scheduling, Memory Management, Threads, Sections and Scheduling, File System, GUI- Process state and types.
- Additional topics like Software Engineering, Software and Hardware, Linux, Unix, Software Development Life Cycle, Digital Electronics, Information Systems and many more.
Note: Candidate must also have grip on the computer languages and programming on C, C++, Java as well as Data Structures and Algorithms.
These were the important areas where the candidates must work upon in order to crack the SBI SO IT Officer Examinations. Follow them while preparing for the exams.
For more info, contact Byju’s.