The State Bank of India conducts online examination for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associate posts from all parts of India for different branches of SBI around India. Large number of applicants applies for this post. SBI doesn’t recruit candidates like other nationalized banks through IBPS and conducts its own examination and recruitment process.
The SBI Junior Associate Exam is Objective type having Multiple Choice Questions. There are two written tests in the selection procedure, first is the prelims which is followed by mains. The prelim is comparatively easier than the mains, and the applicants must qualify the prelims to get to the mains written exam.
In SBI JA Prelims there are three papers, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability with a total of 100 marks and time duration of 1 hour.
In SBI JAA Mains there are four papers, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude and General/Finance Awareness with a total of 200 marks and time duration of 2 hour 40 minutes.
The applicants must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exams conducted by SBI JA in order to crack the selection process. So, the applicant must be fully aware of the syllabus of both prelims and mains. The SBI Junior Associate syllabus is mentioned below.
State Bank of India Junior Associate Prelims & Mains Syllabus, 2017
- Para-Jumbles & Cloze test
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Error
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Work and Time
- Percentages and Averages
- Data Interpretation
- Upstream & Downstream
- Ages Problems
- SI & CI
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement and Conclusions, Conclusions and Passages, Statement and Arguments
- Analogy & Alphabet Test
- Missing Character
- Venn Diagrams
- Numeric Puzzle & Series Completion
- Sums on Clocks and Calendars
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Theme Detection & Data Sufficiency
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Eligibility Test
- Direction Sense
- Indian Constitution, Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors, Books and Authors, Sports and Games, Culture
- Current events & Current Affairs (National & International)
- History, Geography, Economic Scene, General Politics
- Important Days & Abbreviations
- Science (Inventions and Discoveries)
- Windows Operating System
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Internet Settings & Email Management
In order to apply for the junior associate profile one must check the exam syllabus and prepare accordingly, to get the latest study materials on bank exams feel free to contact our bank exam experts at 09243500460 or visit Byju’s.