SBI or State Bank of India is one of the renowned banks in India. It comes under the Public Sector that is Government of India. Every year SBI announces fresh vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officers. This year that is 2017, SBI has announced a total of 2313 posts for POs.
The SBI aspirants, in order to appear for the PO Exams, need to enroll themselves before appearing for the actual examination. In order to enroll themselves, they need to fill up an Online Application Form that is available on the official website of SBI that is www.sbi.co.in.
Important Dates Regarding SBI PO Application Form 2017
|Sl. No.||Important Events||Dates|
|1.||Commencement of the Online Application||7th February 2017|
|2.||End Date of Online Application||6th March 2017|
|3.||End Date for the Editing of Application Form||6th March 2017|
|4.||End Date for Printing of Application Form||21st March 2017|
|5.||Last Date of Payment of Fees||6th March 2017|
|6.||Preliminary Exam of SBI PO||29th, 30th April & 6th,7th May|
Categorised Application Fees
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|2.||General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
Easy Steps to Fill up the SBI PO Application Form
In order to fill up the application form there are a number of steps that are needed to be followed. In order to prevent mistakes while filling up the form, candidates must go through the guidelines given below.
(A) SBI PO Application Form : Guidelines to the form fill up
- Interested candidates must possess an active email id with a valid password in order to fill up the application form.
- The SBI PO Online Application Form is present in the Official Website of SBI. Applicants may refer to that site for Applying.
- The candidates are needed to go through the instructions thoroughly before the application form is filled by them.
- Applicants must fill the required data such as the basic details of the candidate.
- Once the data is saved the provisional registration number and the password is generated by the system. And candidates must note down the registration number and password.
(B) Instructions Regarding Application Fees(Online Mode)
- Credit cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards, Debit cards e.t.c. are some of the ways by which the candidate can pay the online fees. Transaction charges are included.
- On the payment of the Application Fees, an e-receipt is generated. The candidate can print it out for his/her own reference.
- If there is a failure in the transaction, the candidate is needed to re-register and pay too.
(C) Step by step guide to scan photographs and signature
- The candidate is required to possess a photograph that is digitally scanned and in the prescribed form provided by the Organization.
- There is a chance of the form getting rejected if the photograph or the scanned signature is not clearly visible. If it happens then the candidate is required to upload it again.
Candidates applying for SBI PO examination should know the process of submitting applications as this will help to get their desired exam location. In Byju’s we provide study materials on different bank exam. Please feel free to contact our experts at 09243500460.