SBI PO Prelims Admit Card
The admit card for the SBI PO prelims will be available on the official website of SBI from 15th April 2017 to 7th May 2017
The admit cards will be issued to eligible candidates only. The admit card will be available online only, SBI will not send any admit card to any address.
The candidate has to download the admit card from the official website of the bank and will have to take a printout of the admit card. The candidate have to carry the admit card along with a valid ID proof to the designated exam center on the day of examination. It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of examination.
Procedure to download the admit card
- Click on the link.
- A login window will appear, click on admit card.
- Enter your credentials.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a printout.
Check the following details after downloading the admit card
- Name and Roll number of the candidate.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Post that the candidate has applied for.
- Date, time and venue of the exam.
- Space for signature, thumb impression and colored passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Space for the invigilator signature.
- Some exam related information.
- Once the admit card is printed. The applicant must paste his/her passport-size color photograph in the designated area. Don’t use staples to attach the color photograph.
- Carry a valid Id proof of such as Driving license, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport, identity card issued by the college, Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph.
- Applicant must take a photocopy of the ID proof and must write his/her name, roll number and registration number on it.
- Applicant’s email id should be active during the whole process of recruitment.
To know more about bank exam updates, Visit Byju’s.