Students of CBSE Class 12, can find the updated biology syllabus along with the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 from our website BYJU’S. These study materials are in a simple way so that they will find it easy to understands subject topics. Various biology-related topics and chapters have been provided in detail.
Students having trouble with tough biology chapters and who wish to score better in their biology exams can refer to our free NCERT solutions, as it guides the students with all the necessary information required to prepare for their exams. Therefore, students can view and download to go through these CBSE Class 12 biology syllabus and other NCERT books. These NCERT textbooks can be very helpful for students in achieving maximum marks in their examinations.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Reproduction in Organism.
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance.
- Microbes in Human Welfare.
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants.
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes.
- Human Reproduction.
- Biotechnology and Its Application.
- Organisms and Populations.
For more information regarding the CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus. Kindly find the below-mentioned links.
Reproduction in Organism
Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- B.1Flower- a fascinating organ of angiosperm
- B.2Pre-fertilisaiton- structures and events: stamen, microsporangium and pollen grain
- B.3The pistil, megasporangium (ovule) and embryo sac
- B.5Agents of pollination
- B.6Outbreedings devices and pollen-Pistil interaction
- B.7Artificial hybridisation
- B.8Double fertilization
- B.9Post fertilization events-Development of endosperm and embryo
- B.11Apomixis and polyembryony
Principle of Inheritence and Variation
- E.1Mendel’s law of inheritence
- E.2Inheritence of one gene
- E.3Law of dominance and segregation
- E.4Incomplete dominance
- E.6Inheritence of two genes
- E.7Law of independent assortment
- E.8Chromosomal theory of inheritence
- E.9Linkage and recombination
- E.10Sex determination in humans
- E.12Genetic disorder: pedigree analysis
- E.13Mendelian disorder
- E.14Chromosomal disorders
Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- F.1The DNA: structure of polynucleotide chain
- F.2Packaging of DNA helix
- F.3The search for genetic material: transforming principle
- F.4The genetic material is DNA
- F.5Properties of genetic material (DNA vs RNA)
- F.6RNA world
- F.8The machinery and enzymes
- F.10Genetic code
- F.11Mutations and genetic code, tRNA
- F.13Regulation of gene operation- Lac Operon
- F.14Human genome project
- F.15DNA fingerprinting
Human Health and Disease
Microbes in Human Welfare
Biotechnology: Prionciple and Processes
Biotechnology and Its Application
Organisms and Populations
Biodiversity and Conservation
- P.1Air pollution and its control
- P.2Water pollution and its control
- P.3Solid wastes
- P.4Agro-chemical and theor effects
- P.5Radioactive wastes
- P.6Greenhouse effect and global warming
- P.7Ozone depletion in the stratosphere
- P.8Degradation by improper resource utilisation andmaintainence