Harvest International School is the one that that delivers education beyond classrooms, located at sarjapur road near Wipro facility, Bengaluru. Today, knowledge is shared globally regardless of distance and time by means of technology. The Harvest school aims at providing rich quality education in an interactive learning environment. The school stands on the pillars of educationalists and professionals with a vision of delivering quality education with global values.
- The school uses multi- curriculum approach towards Indian and International syllabus in an integrated environment and provides option for the students among CBSE and IGCSE according to his or her choice from grade 9.
- The school offers kannada, Hindi and French as Language II and language III options. Integrating age based arts, sports, music and dance in a regular time table assures all-round development of the student.
- The school also conducts many competitive exams such as NSTSE, Cambridge English International Examinations (KET, PET, YLE), Olympiads and many more. Some of them are optional while a few of them are mandatory. Mindspark programmes are incorporated to enhance mathematical skills in the curriculum.
Documents required for Admission
- Photocopy of attested birth certificate
- Original transfer certificate for grades I and above only for students who have studied in Indian Schools.
- Previous assessment records
- Cast certificate
Kodithi Village, Carmalram Post, Off Sarjapur Road, Near Kodithi Silk Farm, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035.
Phone – 09686199415