Somerville School Greater Noida was established in the year 1998 under the aegis of Lott Carey Baptist Mission of India, affiliated to Lott Carey Baptist Foreign Mission Convention of USA. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of secondary education (CBSE). It is a senior secondary independent school.
Somerville School Noida follows the motto ‘LOVE ONE ANOTHER’; which they strive hard to build a good character and look for the all-round development of the student. The school is well concerned about giving a value education and achieve excellence in every aspect. The students can complete their schooling from the kindergarten up till 12th here at Somerville School.
Objective of Somerville School Greater Noida
Somerville School aims at imparting and building a strong foundation for educational excellence. It drives the students to develop sound knowledge, wisdom, excellent reading and writing skills, self-confidence, humanity, determination and much more. All these attributes lead the children to grow well and be a responsible citizen.
Facilities at Somerville School Greater Noida
Somerville School at Greater Noida offers various facilities for the students to enhance their studying skills.
- At Somerville School, the students are provided with classrooms enabled with smart class programs implemented by the Educomp.
- Specially designed modules in the form of templates are provided so that the teacher explains the topic in an efficient way
- A knowledge center is provided for the wellness of students, to develop their reading skills
- The libraries are divided into two parts naming junior library and the other senior library. Both of them are fully established with various books for reference.
- The science laboratory is fully equipped with all the apparatus and chemicals along with audio-video facilities as per the CBSE Board guidelines.
- Music and Dance room- This room is fully developed to provide training for the students for the various type of music such as the Indian, western, etc.
- A specially designed art room favors the students to develop their creative skills.
- Somerville School has around more than 30 school buses with well-trained drivers to give an ease of transport to the children.
- Apart from all these, the additional facilities like the medical room, bookshop, canteen, CCTV is provided within the campus.
Parents can avail the admission forms for their children in the month of February and March or can contact at the below address of Somerville School Greater Noida
Block-H, Sector Alpha-II,
Distt. Gautam Buddh Nagar (UP) – 201 310Telephone Numbers-
Accounts Department : 7042492961, 7042492962
Reception : 7042492964, 7042492963
Fax : 0120-4356773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|School Name||Somerville School|
|Address||Sector Alpha Ii Greater Noida Distt Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh 201306 India|
|Head/Principal||Mr. Meri Thomas|
|Phone Number||0120 2326368,2326369 , 4253666,4356774|
|CBSE Affiliation Type||Provisional|
|CBSE Affiliation Period||1/4/2013 To 31/ 3/ 2018|
|Opening Date||Not Specified|
|School Trust||Lott Carey Baptist Mission Of India|
|Total Classrooms||Not Specified|
|Land Area||Meters: N/AAcres: N/ABuilt-up Area: N/AGround Area: N/A|
|Students||Nursery-LKG: N/AI-V: N/AVI-VIII: N/AIX-X: N/AXI-XII: N/A|
|Nearest Railway Station||Not Specified (In Kilometres: N/A)|
|Nearest Police Station||Not Specified (In Kilometres: N/A)|
|Nearest Bank||Not Specified (In Kilometres: N/A)|