Intending to improving the study skill sets of students, the CBSE Board provides sample papers for the students of different classes to help them in understanding the pattern of examination. The Class 6 CBSE sample papers are designed by the experts keeping in mind the rules and guidelines related to the CBSE curriculum.
These provide students a clear image of the pattern of original question paper. After completing the entire syllabus of the subjects, every student must make a proper revision through it. These papers help the students by making their revision process complete. By making use of these papers, students can also improve their knowledge skills and also get a clear idea on the latest pattern of exam question paper.
The CBSE sample papers for class 6, formulated for various subjects. These papers serve as one among the useful resources of studies for the students of CBSE class 6 who appear for the CBSE examination. These solved papers, designed as per the latest CBSE Syllabus pattern and Syllabus keeping in mind the current marking schemes of the exam.
Importance of CBSE Sample papers for the Class 6
The key points on the importance of CBSE sample papers for class 6 are below-
- These papers are also provided with model solutions so as to improve the self-assessment skills of the students
- These cover all the syllabus of the subjects with an examination perspective
- They give an idea of the exam paper pattern
- The papers are designed for all the subjects of CBSE class 6
- They help in understanding the current marking schemes of the exam
Some of the Byju’s sample papers for the CBSE class 6 as designed by the experts from India are given below in the downloadable PDF formats.