CBSE class 10 is the board exam and students often feel difficult to cover the entire syllabus. In the subjects like Maths and Science there are lots of concepts and formulas. It become tough to remember all of them together. So, to help students with their studies we have provided the CBSE important questions for class 10. These covers the important topics of CBSE Syllabus and are most likely to be asked in board exams.
Solving CBSE class 10 important questions will help students prepare well for the exams. It also save their time as they need not to go through every topics. This will be a kind of quick revision to students that will boost their exam preparation. After going through CBSE important questions for class 10 student get confidence to face the board exam.
CBSE Important Questions for Class 10
These CBSE Important Questions for class 10 are prepared by the subject experts through rigorous analyzing the previous years questions papers, exam pattern and type of questions asked in exam. The table below shows the important questions for Science and Maths subjects. By clicking on the link students will get the important questions for all the chapters in that particular subject. The Important questions covers all types of questions such as very short answer objective type (VSA), short answer – I (SA), short answer – II (SA), long Answer (LA). So, students must go through these questions and solve them to score good marks in class 10 board exams.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Important Questions for Class 10
With a deliberate practice of these important questions, students can reap the following benefits:
- Knowing the important questions of each chapter will ensure effective preparation during exam time.
- Enhanced problem-solving skills by solving various types of questions of each chapter.
- Help is deciding whether the questions is easy, moderate or difficult.
- Covers all the important concepts and topics.
- Enhanced time management skills by solving questions within less time.
- Provide more practice to the students and thus help in building strong concepts.
- Boost the confidence level of the students.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Important Question for Class 10” useful for their studies. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.