Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Sample Paper 2020 for class 10 and 12 students. The sample papers were made available on the official website on 19th September 2019. These sample papers are a helpful study resource for students. Solving these papers will provide an idea on question paper pattern, no. of questions under each section and marks distribution. Thus, students can prepare a better exam strategy of attempting the board exam paper. Along with the sample papers, CBSE has published the making scheme for each paper. To help in students preparation, we have compiled all CBSE Sample Papers 2020 for class 10 and 12 along with marking scheme.
It is expected that the board exams will be conducted in the month of February & March. However, the exact exam dates have not been released yet. We will update the exam date once the CBSE Exam Date Sheet is released officially.
By going through the sample papers, students will observe that all the subjects have multiple choice questions of 1 mark. Also, the total number of 1 mark questions have been increased. The two sets of Maths sample papers have been provided based on the level of paper i.e Basic and standard. By practising the Maths sample papers, students will get more clarity of the Maths exam pattern as for the first time CBSE has introduced 2 levels of Maths exam.
There are some changes that have been observed in latest CBSE Sample Paper 2020. The total number of 1 mark questions has been increased to 20. These questions are asked in differnt form i.e MCQs, fill in the blanks and very short type questions. So, now it’s easy for the students to score high marks.
Benefits of Solve CBSE 2020 Sample Papers
There are numerous benefits of solving the CBSE Sample papers 2020. Here we have listed a few of them:
- A few new changes have been introduced in the question paper pattern of board exam. So, solving the sample paper will make students aware of the recent changes.
- There is still enough time for the board exams, so by analysing the sample question paper, students can make their preparation strategy accordingly.
- Students should focus more on 1 mark questions as they can easily score marks in this section without much effort.
- By solving the paper, students can assess their actual exam preparation level.
- Practising sample papers will boost the confidence of the students to face the actual board exam.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Sample Paper 2020” helpful for their preparation. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S app and subscribe to the youtube channel to get interactive Maths and Science videos.