A rainy day is cherished by many people during the summer season as it brings a respite from the usually hot and humid climate. It brings joy and happiness to people who love rain and makes the atmosphere serene and reposeful.
A rainy day plays a vital role for farmers as they need rain to grow their crops. A rainy day brings in a sigh of relief from the extremely hot summer season, rejuvenates nature and makes the atmosphere pleasant and soothing to live.
Here we are providing “10 Lines On Rainy Day For Class 1” kids so that they can read this and use it as a reference while drafting an essay on this topic.
10 Lines On Rainy Day For Class 1
- A rainy day is a day which cools the weather with rain showers and a refreshing breeze.
- It is a boon for trees, birds, animals, plants and people during summer.
- It rejuvenates everyone by making the climate cool and pleasant.
- The fruits and flowers on trees look so fresh, colourful and refreshing on a rainy day.
- Many people like getting drenched in the rain and children love playing football on a rainy day.
- A rainy day uplifts the mood of a person and brings in a sigh of relief from the scorching heat.
- It plays an important role for farmers as it helps them in the growth and nourishment of crops.
- Some people listen to music and spending quality time with family and friends on a rainy day.
- Sometimes we can see a rainbow on the horizon on a rainy day.
- On a rainy day, nature becomes very rhythmic and peacocks spread their feathers and frogs dance to celebrate the charm of rain.
To view other essays for Class 1, check at the linked article.
The above sample “A rainy day essay for class 1” is our modest attempt to help your little one in getting a fair idea of how to write an essay on this topic. We hope your kid can use it as a reference and get an opportunity to enhance his/her English writing skills too.
To explore a huge array of topics for Class 1, you can check our Kids Learning page and gift your child the fun of learning.