Writing an essay on my favourite subject English for Class 3 gives an opportunity to a young kid to express why the subject is close to his/her heart and what makes it interesting to the reader. In this article, we bring you 10 lines essay on my favourite subject English for Class 3 kids so that it becomes easier for them to understand the importance of the subject and compose an essay on a similar topic. Kids would love to express their views by writing an essay about my favourite subject English and what makes it interesting for them.
Here we provide you 10 lines essay about my favourite subject English in simple words so that your child can use these lines while writing a short essay or in a speech in class or at any school competition.
English Is My Favourite Subject Essay For Class 3
- English is my favourite subject in school as it is interesting and pleasant to study.
- I love reading and this subject has a huge collection of stories and poems in its curriculum.
- Every chapter of the English textbook has an amazing collection of pictures.
- These pictures in the stories and poems make it even more interesting to study and remember.
- I love English as a subject as this gives me an opportunity to explore my writing skills too.
- I learn new words at the end of every new chapter and I try using them while writing essays on my own.
- My vocabulary considerably improves as I progress with each chapter of the subject.
- I like to take up spelling tests occasionally so that whenever I get a spelling wrong I can learn from it.
- This also helps me write my sentences correctly and ensures that they make sense to the reader.
- I love English as a subject as this gives me an opportunity to express my thoughts and views in simple words.
The above essay on my favourite subject English for Class 3 is a humble attempt from our end to help young learners to express their views about their favourite subject. English is my favourite subject essay gives an opportunity to the young ones to express what captivates their interest towards it and put down their thoughts in pen and paper. Drafting an essay on my favourite subject English for Class 3 is a delightful moment for kids to convey what fascinates them about their most-liked subject. You can check and explore a huge array of Class 3 Essay topics here.
For exploring an exciting collection of interesting and engrossing worksheets, resources and study materials such as poems, stories, trivia questions for kids, NCERT Solutions, etc. you may check our Kids Learning section and discover more.