CAT is the national-level management entrance examination administered by the IIMs on a rotational basis. Listed below are the highlights of the registration process for CAT 2022:
- CAT Exam is scheduled to be held on November 27, 2022, for the academic year 2023-25.
- The registration will begin in the first week of August on IIM’s official website, iimcat.ac.in. Applicants will be notified via IIM’s official press release, as well as through major newspapers and media outlets.
- The registration for this highly sought-after management examination is expected to close in the last week of September 2022. CAT aspirants should fill out the registration form as soon as possible to prevent a last-minute rush.
- According to the CAT administration, there has been a substantial rise in last-minute registration over the last two years, resulting in server failure throughout the registration process.
- For reference purposes, candidates should preserve a printout of their application form and payment receipt.
The convening body of CAT 2022 is yet to be announced. Last-minute registrations may lead to technical glitches due to heavy traffic on the site. Failure in transactions might also occur, leaving students in a state of stress. The administration suggests students registering for the CAT 2022 to begin their application process as soon as possible and recommends not to wait until the last moment but to register in advance.