CAT is the national-level management entrance examination administered by the IIMs on a rotational basis every year. Listed below are the highlights of the registration process for CAT 2023:
- The CAT Exam is expected to be conducted on November 26, 2023, for the academic year 2024-25.
- Registration will begin in the first week of August on the IIM’s official website, iimcat.ac.in. Applicants will be notified via IIM’s official press release, as well as through major newspapers and media outlets.
- Registration for this highly sought-after management examination is expected to close in the last week of September 2023. CAT aspirants should fill out the registration form as soon as possible to prevent a last-minute rush.
- According to the CAT administration, there has been a substantial rise in last-minute registration over the last two years, resulting in server failure throughout the registration process.
- For reference purposes, candidates should take a printout of their application form and payment receipt.
The exam-conducting institution of CAT 2023 is yet to be announced. Last-minute registrations may lead to technical issues due to heavy traffic on the site. Failure in transactions might also occur, leaving students in stress. The administration suggests students registering for the CAT 2023 to begin their application process as soon as possible, and recommends not to wait until the last moment but to register in advance.