The GMAT Official Guide is like the ‘Bible’ for GMAT test aspirants. The Guide is authored and published by the makers of GMAT. The guide gives you all the relevant insights about the GMAT test. It makes the aspirants familiar with GMAT questions pattern and suggests tricky ways to solve problems.
GMAT Official Guide 2017-2018 offers over 900+ questions from past GMAT tests.If you seek GMAT questions into specific topics, GMAC offers two more books, The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review and The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, each with an additional 300 official GMAT practice questions.
Apart from this, we’re suggesting some more books about each subjects which are essential for practicing before appearing the GMAT test.
Books for GMAT Quantitative
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017-2018
- Total GMAT Math: Volume 1
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Good for Advance Math)
- GMAT Algebra Strategy Guide (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) (Covers all topics of algebra)
- GMAT Geometry (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) (For Geometry preparation)
Books for GMAT Verbal and Grammar
- 30 Days to More Powerful Vocabulary
- GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017-2018 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video (Good book, Covers all the topics that are to be used to preps for GMAT)
- Books for Essay writing for GMAT
- MBA Admissions Strategy: From Profile Building to Essay Writing (Magical Book on essay writing)
- Graduate Admissions Essays: Write Your Way into the Graduate School of Your Choice
- GRE Analytical Writing: Solutions to the Real Essay Topics (Test Prep Series) (One more effective book)
- GRE CAT-Answers to Real Essay Questions by Acro
Books for Reasoning
- GMAT Critical Reasoning (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (FULLY SOLVED)
Remember, don’t exploit your time while trying to study from random GMAT preparation books or websites. Practicing questions of poor quality will not help you prepare for the GMAT exam. We’ll be glad to help you in your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at 08033172797, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.