Once you have targeted GMAT Exam, all you have to do is listing down the most important GMAT books and creating a study plan to crack GMAT in one go. Getting the right sets of GMAT books is an uphill task. The GMAT hopefuls search the online as well as the offline book markets to get the genuine GMAT books. In this write-up, we have enlisted a few books to help you in your search.
Undeniably, the GMAT Official Guide is like the ‘Bible’ for GMAT test aspirants. The Guide is authored and published by the makers of GMAT. The guide contains all the relevant insights about the GMAT test. It makes the aspirants familiar with GMAT questions pattern and suggests tricky ways to solve problems.
GMAT Official Guide 2018-2019 offers over 900+ questions from past GMAT tests.If you seek GMAT questions into specific topics, GMAC offers two more books, The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review and The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, each with an additional 300 official GMAT practice questions.
Apart from this, we’re suggesting some more books about each subject which are essential for practising before appearing the GMAT test.
Books for GMAT Quantitative
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017-2018
- Total GMAT Math: Volume 1
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Good for Advance Math)
- GMAT Algebra Strategy Guide (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) (Covers all topics of algebra)
- GMAT Geometry (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) (For Geometry preparation)
Books for GMAT Verbal and Grammar
- 30 Days to More Powerful Vocabulary
- GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017-2018 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video (Good book, Covers all the topics that are to be used to preps for GMAT)
- Books for Essay writing for GMAT
- MBA Admissions Strategy: From Profile Building to Essay Writing (Magical Book on essay writing)
- Graduate Admissions Essays: Write Your Way into the Graduate School of Your Choice
- GRE Analytical Writing: Solutions to the Real Essay Topics (Test Prep Series) (One more effective book)
- GRE CAT-Answers to Real Essay Questions by Acro
Books for Reasoning
- GMAT Critical Reasoning (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (FULLY SOLVED)
It is advisable not to waste the precious preparation time while reading or studying from random GMAT preparation books or websites. Practising questions from poor quality resources will not help you to prepare for the GMAT exam. We’ll be glad to help you in your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at 08884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.