Many students who aspire to do their MBA degree will have to attempt the GMAT exam so that they are able to gain admissions in the university of their choice. The scores of the exam thus become extremely crucial since it is one of the elements which helps to determine your admission in a top B-school of your preference. There are often several queries which comes to a student’s mind when it comes to the GMAT exam. Below we have given some common GMAT Facts and Stats which answers some frequently searched questions by students.
|Click here to know about the GMAT Score.|
GMAT Test Structure:
The GMAT exam has 4 main sections :
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Verbal Reasoning,
- Analytical Writing and
- Integrated Reasoning.
Each section of the exam has been allotted specific marks and a time duration as well. It is necessary to remember the weightage of marks so that you can spend time on preparation accordingly.
|Quantitative Reasoning||62 minutes||6-51|
|Analytical Writing||30 minutes||0-6|
|Verbal Reasoning||65 minutes||6-51|
|Integrated Reasoning||30 minutes||1-8|
Registering for the GMAT exam is a relatively simple task but it is recommended that you complete the procedure at the earliest so that you are able to book your test for the date you desire. Follow the below given steps to finish the registration process for GMAT 2019 :
- Go-to the official GMAT website
- Click on Registration.
- Create Your Account on the Website by keying in the following details : First Name, Last Name, Email id and password.
- Sign in to the Account with the newly created credentials.
- Enter your Personal Information
- Enter your Profile Information
- Verify your Profile
- Select at least THREE prefered GMAT Test Centres
- Confirm your Exam Dates according to your desire
- Pay the Exam registration fees of US $250 using any of the following methods : Money orders, Credit/Debit Cards, Personal Cheques or Cashier’s cheques.
- Registration is now complete
GMAT Test Dates:
The GMAT is conducted all year round and students will therefore have the option to select the dates when they want to attempt the exam as per their convenience and comfort. Candidates also have the choice to either reschedule or cancel their exam dates upto 7 days before their actual exam date.
- Every year approximately 300,000 candidates attempt the GMAT exam.
- Most of the candidates attempting the exam apply for an MBA program, about 30% had applied for their Master’s degrees.
- Majority of the individuals who attempt the exam are American. They are followed closely by citizens of East and Southeast Asia, next were the citizens of Central and South Asia.
- There are about 400 test centres which administer and conduct the GMAT exam across the world
- Your scores on the exam depends on the performance of other candidates who have attempted the exam as well.
- The highest median scores have been obtained by students from Australia, followed by candidates from Asia, West Europe and the US.
- GMAT doesn’t aim to measure qualities like Communication skills, business acumen, Team working abilities and Leadership potential.
- GMAT basically aims at evaluating an individual’s Reasoning and Critical thinking abilities which are necessary once they graduate from MBA colleges and secure jobs at upper management levels in the corporate world.
Get assistance by calling on 088845 44444, or you can write to us at email@example.com.