Targeting 800 scores in GMAT? You’re not all alone in dreaming the exact score. There are many aspirants who have already achieved it and many are in the queue to enter through the Big door of E_I_G_H_T_H_U_N_D_R_E_D.
Many folks before or after applying to GMAT, searched the questions like ‘How to score 800 in GMAT Exam?’ or ‘Is 800 score is achievable?’ Hence the answer to all the queries is a big nod in YES. And you’ll fetch debriefs, testimonials from the various GMAT preparation websites.
On an average out of 280,000 GMAT applicants, some around 3-4 GMAT examinee gets the tag of 800 scorers. Yeah..of course, they are also human beings they do not possess any supernatural powers to touch the peak of GMAT score i.e., 800
If you also wanted to count yourself among those times to work hard and exhibit your calibre.
8 Mantras: A Perfect 800 GMAT Score
- In this test you don’t have to learn anything new, all just you have to do is to brush up your old basics and create a hawk eye to grasp the question.
- Have a study plan; please create your own study plan according to your priorities and don’t copy paste others study plan and believe it blindly. (Link GMAT study plan)
- Nobody learnt sentence creations without knowing the characters, so religiously follow the official guide and basic GMAT prep material.
- Practice is the mool mantra for all, add more GMAT prep material.
- Evaluate your answer if they are wrong.
- Read, understand and remember the concepts applied to the problems
- Like on the play station, start with beginner level; go to intermediate then heads to advance level. Likewise in GMAT mock test score do not give all your time and energy to 700+ questions this may discourage you from further GMAT preparation
- Give comprehensive tasks to the brain and develop the stamina to cope up with the crisis situation. It always admirable to dream big, but at one time in the admission process you’ll realize that GMAT score is not the only key to unlock the doors of famous B-schools. Your candidature equally depends on the wheels of letter of recommendations, interview sessions and analytical writing skills. So wake up, focus your target but do not keep immature or impractical target for yourself.
We’ll be glad to help you in your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.