GMAT is a computer adaptive test. It is a common entrance test to measure student’s readiness for business and management courses at postgraduate or doctoral level like MBA. The test tends to evaluate one’s Critical Thinking, Analytical Writing Abilities, English Language Skills, and Problem Solving Ability through its Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections. The GMAT test is available all the year round and its registration process is also flexible; one can enroll in it at any point in time.
How to Register for GMAT Registration 2019?
To enroll for the GMAT test, applicants need to create their GMAT Account on the official website of GMAT. Before starting the registration process, ensure the following documents.
- Personal Details like your first name and last name
- Valid Email Address
- Highly Secured Password
- Credit/debit card details for online fee submission.
Online GMAT 2019 registration complete procedure is mentioned here in simple steps.
Step-1: Create an Account
- Visit the official website for GMAT.
- Click on “Take the GMAT Exam”
- Now, you are required to create an account.
- To create the account, you have to enter details like first name, last name, E-mail ID and password.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and click on “create account”.
Step-2: Fill all the Details
- Now candidate’s account has been successfully created.
- There are six steps involves in GMAT 2019 registration that includes personal information, profile details, verify profile, schedule your exam, confirm exam details and payment process.
- Fill all the details required during registration.
- Schedule your examination. (Candidates can choose maximum three examination centres where he/she wants to take the test.)
- Without payment, the registration has not completed.
- Pay the requisite registration fee.
- After filling all the steps of the registration process, you are successfully registered.
After registration, the candidate can log in their accounts and make changes to the exam schedule, re-schedule their exam, cancel a GMAT appointment, download free test preparation software, and view scores.
GMAT Application Form Correction:
GMAT test authority does not provide any option for modifying/ editing the application form. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully; a single mistake can result in rejection of the application and not permitted to sit for the exam.
GMAT Registration Fee:
Remember, test takers can create their account free of cost on the GMAT official page. However, they have to bear the GMAT exam fee of US$ 250.
We’ll be glad to help you in your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.