There are many people who think that preparation of GMAT is possible only through classroom programs. And then there are people who are confident that they can prepare well on their own but only if they know in which direction to move. If you are also confused whether preparing through GMAT videos (Quant and Verbal) will be beneficial for you or not, then here lies a list of benefits through which you can decide how effective online courses are for you:
- The increase in the level of flexibility: With more than 60 hours a week at work, giving time to family and fulfilling other obligations, there is almost no space left on the plate to add the classroom program to prepare for GMAT into it. No energy is left to attend the class after fulfilling every responsibility. Online courses save you from these complexities. You can start a lecture whenever you have the free time, irrespective of the place. Imagine yourself attending a lecture sitting in the cafeteria or in the warmth of your home. Sounds funny? But that is what makes video lectures interesting. You can learn according to your comfort.
- The approach is targeted: In an online class, the technology streamlines your weakness and strengths, giving you ample time to strengthen your weaknesses and increase your strengths.
- Cost Effective: There are many classes and lectures available on the internet, free of cost. For example, you can find ample video lectures on GMAT on the official website of BYJU’s without paying a single penny. At a reasonable price, you can purchase the whole course which is an app-based course for GMAT, offered by BYJU’s classes.
- The environment just like that of GMAT: If you are confused that how can the environment of an online class be similar to the environment of GMAT test, then we should not forget that GMAT is a computer-based exam. If from the very first day of the preparation for GMAT, you are used to reading passages on screen, writing points in scratch papers, underlining keywords and not flipping between pages, these things will not trouble you on the D-day.
- Save the Mother Nature: Sounds weird? We know while preparing, nature does not come on your priority list. But by attending online classes, you won’t be adding any more carbon footprint, no hefty books, no traveling to reach the class, means no pollution. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone or a system to study.