Affiliated to University of Mumbai, IES Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC) has announced Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) admissions for 2017 batch. PGDM Programme is an industry oriented programme and is approved by AICTE. The duration of the course is two years. Total number of seats is 120.
PGDM Courses Offered
- Entrepreneurship Management
30 April 2017
How to Apply
Visit IES Official Website. Go to PGDM Admission link. Read the instructions carefully before clicking on ‘New User’ and complete the signing up procedure cautiously. Enter your basic details and choose your payment options (online / offline).
Mode of Application
- Online Payment – After successful payment transaction, the applicant needs to login again to access the application form.
- Offline Payment – The applicant need to take the printout of ‘Payment Confirmation Form’ and send it to IES within three working days. Once the payment is confirmed by the college, the applicant can access the application form by logging in the IES admission portal.
After successful payment, the applicant should complete the entire application form. Do a quick cross check of all the details, and click on “Finish” and submit it to the college.
NOTE – Please do a regular email inbox check to keep yourself updated on any admission related communications.
For a full-time PGDM course, the fees is Rs.7 Lakhs.
- The Applicant must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- S/he should have a valid CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MAH-CET score.
IES Contact Information
Indian Education Society’s Management College and Research Centre
‘Vishwakarma’ MD Lotlikar Vidya Sankul
791 S K Marg, Bandra Reclamation
Mumbai – 400 050
Tel – 022 – 6137 8329 / 330
Fax – 022 – 6137 8444
E-mail – email@example.com