Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad (IIMA) was incorporated on 11, December 1961. The core objective of this establishment is to ensure enough opportunities for the students to connect, nurture and grow for the betterment of their future in the field of business and management. The IIM-A is known for its pragmatic teaching modules. The world-class faculty comprises of distinguished academicians, theoreticians, scholars and eminent entrepreneurs are responsible to upraise benchmark of the course studies.
Programmes that accept GMAT Score
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management ((PGP-FABM)
- One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)
Eligibility Criteria for Domestic Students
In order to be eligible for these full-time residential programmes every applicant should meet these eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
- There is relaxation for Scheduled caste, differently abled candidates and Scheduled Tribes upto 45% marks in Bachelor courses
- In case of no bachelor’s degree, he/she should have cleared an equivalent course with 50% marks along with CAT score
- Those who have appeared for the final year exam and waiting for results can also appear
Eligibility Criteria for Overseas Indian Students
For Overseas Indian students the eligibility criteria are same as abovementioned; instead of CAT score, GMAT score is valid. Remember, IIM-A accepts GMAT score upto two years from the current admission cycle process commenced, for e.g. a student is eligible to submit the GMAT score taken in the year 2015 for the academic year 2017-2018
The fee includes other charges apart from tuition fees, which are Library, Books, IT and Infrastructure, study materials, student welfare, Medical, orientation, admission, placement and even hostel accommodation.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) – Sponsored course.
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)- Rs.9,39,000/- per year
- Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management (PGP-FABM) – Rs. 9,49,000/- per year
- One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)- 12,25,000/- per year
Placements through IIM Ahmedabad
In recent years, recruiters have included Amazon, Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. Aditya Birla Group, Arthur D Little, A T Kearney, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Citigroup Global Markets, Credit-Suisse, Bain & Company, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Booz & Company, Bharti Airtel Ltd., Cognizant, Deloitte Consulting, Deutsche Bank, EXL Services Ltd., Feedback Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Google India, Hindustan Unilever, Hinduja Group, HSBC, IBM India, ITC Ltd., Cadbury Kraft, Mahindra & Mahindra, McKinsey & Co, Mindtree Consulting, Microsoft India, Monitor Group, Morgan Stanley, Nestle India Ltd., Nomura International, Oliver-Wyman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Procter & Gamble, Reliance Industries Ltd., RPG Group, Reserve Bank of India, SuperMax, Standard Chartered Bank, Tata Administrative Services, TATA Steel, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, The Boston Consulting Group, Wipro, Yes Bank.
Also Read: 9 Qualities An MBA Leader Must Have
Byjus will be glad to help you in your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at 08033172797, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.