Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur is a new opportunity available for students. This institution is focused to offer top notch management education and ensuring to nurture them to meet the needs of the society. This has started its operation from July 2011 however; it is under the mentorship of Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
Programmes Offered at IIM-Kashipur:
IIM-Kashipur offers the following list of programmes, these are:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme In Management (EFPM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- The candidate must be graduated with 50% from any discipline. However, the candidate belongs from SC/ ST/ OBC must holds 45% in graduation.
- A valid CAT score (current year) for Indian Aspirants. Or a valid GMAT score for the Indian and foreign national living, working or studying outside India for a period of 18 months (continuous stay overseas).
Following are the selection criteria:
- CAT/GMAT score (30% weight for the score exceeding the minimum required).
- Work Experience (WE) score (20% weight).
- Score for Past Academic Performance (PAP) (20% weight).
- Scores of any other component including remote interviews over telephone / videoconferencing as may be decided by the Institute (30% weight).
- Those shortlisted applicants who will be present in India any time during June 27, 2017 to June 30, 2017 may be required to undergo personal interviews at IIM Kashipur.
The fees structure is different for each of these courses. However, it is inclusive of tuition fees, Library, Books, IT and Infrastructure, study materials, student welfare, Medical, orientation, admission, placement and even hostel accommodation.
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for overseas students– 12 Lakhs per year
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management- 8 Lakhs for two years
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management – 5.5 Lakhs for 4 year period
- Fellow Programme in Management – No fee, this is based on Scholarship
|Click here to know more about GMAT Exam 2019.|
Placements through IIM Kashipur:
Placement brochures will be published in the institution website which will help students to get information of which companies are looking to recruit and the interview dates for the same. Based on these the students can prepare themselves for the interview and ensure to get campus placements. There are both Final placements as well as summer placements. Everything like the job description, profile, salary details will be listed in these brochures. The placements are subdivided into various categories which will help the students to decide and pick the domain that they have interest in. Placements percentage split with the below domain:
- Business and Development: 10%
- Finance: 14%
- HR: 12%
- Operations: 10%
- Sales and Marketing: 59%
- Strategy: 8%
- Others: 4%
IIM Kashipur gives students career options through both pre-placement offers as well as Lateral placements.
BYJU’S will be glad to help you in your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.
|Top Trending GMAT 2019 Articles|
|GMAT 2019||GMAT Study Materials 2019||GMAT Preparation 2019|
|GMAT Syllabus 2019||GMAT Quantitative Syllabus||Length of GMAT: 2019|
|GMAT Mock Test||Benefits of GMAT Exam||GMAT Question Papers|