The IIM Raipur is autonomous institution laid by Govt. of India, ministry of HRD in 2010. IIM Raipur, Chhattisgarh aims to to prepare ethical businessmen. This institution is always in highlights for it extra co curricular activities.
IIM Raipur offers courses like,
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP). It is a two year full time PG program in management.
- Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE). It is 18 months full time management program for working executives.
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM). It is four- year full time doctoral program.
- Executive Fellow Program in Management. This a doctoral program designed specifically for working professionals with 7+ years of experience.
Eligibility Criteria in IIM Raipur after Qualifying GMAT
To qualify the selection process in IIM Raipur, CAT/GMAT…a bachelor degree with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. For doctoral program you must have a master’s degree with 55% marks.
A GMAT score holder have various programs as option to get enrolled in IIM Raipur.
- You need a CAT score to matriculate PGP in IIMR. However NRIs and Foreign Nationals can apply with GMAT score of 630 with TOEFL score 80 in IBT case and 520 in PBT case. You also need a Bachelor’s degree of 50% marks.
- For FPM you need GMAT score 85 to get registered. However there is relaxation OBC and SC/ST. You are also required to have master with 55% or equivalent.
- A CAT/BAT/GMAT score is normalized score for getting enrolled in PGPWE. You are required to have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks. You are also expected to age to more than 50 years and a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
- A GMAT score of 67 and above is acceptable for enrolling in EFPM program.
Also Read: GMAT vs CAT- Exam and Opportunity
Admission Procedure for GMAT candidates
To be a part of PGP in IIM Raipur, you are required to qualify CAT score but overseas candidates who have a valid GMAT score is eligible for PGP in management.
The Admission committee inspect the applications on the basis of GMAT score of overseas aspirants. The selected candidates are called for a personal interview. They have provision for remote video interview also. The committee decides the final list of candidates considering the combined weightage of scores and academics.
If you are a GMAT and master’s degree holder with 55% marks. You are eligible for Fellow Program in Management. Aspirants are required to hold valid normalized CAT/GATE/GMAT/ UGC-JRF score. Admission board generate a final list to be called for interview. A final list of selected applicants is generated based on Test Score, PI, academics and work experience.
A GMAT holder is again welcomed in PGPWE program. The CAT/GMAT/BAT score is undertaken into consideration. Once shortlisted you need to qualify a personal interview. The merit list is generated based on test score, PI result, academics and work experience.
The total fee for PGP in management is 12.31 lakhs. For overseas student applying through GMAT is USD 40,000.
The Total fee for PGPWE is 6.43 lakhs.
The above fee stated is tuition fee and accommodation charges only.
IIM Raipur Placement
IIM Raipur has an awesome record or 100% placement every year. This Year IIMR has wrapped up a highest domestic package of 21.1 LPA and top international package of 30 LPA. The average cutted-off at 12.52 LPA. Approx 50% of the batch scored an average of 14.92 LPA.
The faculty in IIMR are mostly PhDs. They have guest lecturers from various niche industry. For more details visit the official website of IIM Raipur.
Also Read: List of Top B-Schools
BYJU’S will be glad to help you on your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.