The college was properly set and established in the year 2010. It is the ninth college that has been established to continue the tradition in order to impart the education related to management and stuff. The various programs offered by IIM Ranchi include the following:
- Post-Graduate Program in Management for Executives
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Programs that accept GMAT score
- For the PGDM (program) the domestic candidates are required to take CAT but for the international students, it is compulsory to take GMAT and get the required marks.
- For the PGP Ex (program) the candidates can appear in any of GMAT or CAT.
- For the FPM (program) the students can appear in any of UGC JRF, CAT, GRE, GATE or GMAT.
The eligibility criteria for PGDM are:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum marks or equivalent CGPA: 50%
- Final year students waiting for their results (they must also have obtained at least fifty percent marks in or an equivalent GPA till the last exams they appeared in)
The Eligibility Criteria for PGP Ex
The candidates are required to be some mid-level workers of an executive position in a reputed organization
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the related discipline and should have a work experience in supervisory or may be managerial roles
- The desirable work experience of the candidates is supposed to be five years or more
The fee structure is supposed to be different for the domestic candidates (belonging to India) as compared to the international candidates.
In the present year of 2016, IIM Ranchi has completed one more year successfully in terms of placements. The summer placements of the year 2014 to 2016 have been written below:
- The batch strength is 122
- The companies’ strength is 61
- The Companies’ New is 22
- The pre-placement offer is 30
- The average placement is for Rs.15.14 LPA
- The average package for the domestic candidates is for Rs.14.80 LPA
- The highest package for the international candidates is for Rs. 55.23 LPA
- The highest package for the domestic candidates is for Rs. 25.5 LPA
Current Batch Profile
The batch profiles for different programs offered by the Indian Institute of Management Ranchi can be viewed. The present batch will be graduated after two years in 2018.
Also Read: List of Top B-Schools
BYJU’S will be glad to help you on your GMAT preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.