Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) was instituted on January 4, 2011 as the eleventh IIM. This institution’s campus is spread across 170 acres beside the Trichy-Pudukottai highway. This institution understands passion, perseverance, integrity and hard work is the key to success and accordingly nurtures students to be successful in life. Just as its motto, the institution strives to make sure there is endless opportunity for gaining knowledge.
Programmes that accept GMAT score are:
GMAT is the ideal exam that will not just ascertain the theoretical understanding of the students but will also analyze the complete mental ability.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (PGPBM)
Eligibility Criteria for applying:
In order to be eligible for any of the above mentioned courses in IIMT, the student should meet these requirements:
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree should be awarded by University incorporated by either State or Central Government or it must be an educational institution incorporated by the act of Parliament or deemed university
- Candidates who have an equivalent qualification from the Ministry of HRD, the Government of India can also apply
- Candidates who are still awaiting final year results or those appearing for final year bachelor’s examination the same academic year can also apply
- GMAT Score certificate has to be furnished by the candidate and this certificate should not be older than 2 years
- Two academic referees are required to sign recommendation letters for the candidate. Referrals are preferred from teachers or professors
Also Read: GMAT vs CAT- Exam and Opportunity
Application fee for these courses is $200 or an amount that is equivalent in Indian Currency. This has to be submitted as a bank draft at the favour of “Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli” payable at below address:
Admissions & Administration
Indian Institute of Management
Tiruchirappalli NIT Campus
Thanjavur Road Tiruchirappalli-620 015
Once the application is shortlisted and the candidate has been selected, he/she will have to pay $ 16,000 per year which is about $32000 for a two years programme. This fee includes tuition fees, Library, Books, IT and Infrastructure, study materials, student welfare, Medical, orientation, admission, placement and even hostel accommodation.
The exposure offered to the corporate world is the key attractions of this institution. Some of the top recruiters from this institution are CRISIL, Citi, Saint Gobain, Mahindra, Societe Generale, KPMG, Yes Bank, Deliotte, Bosch, RBS, SBI, MindTree and more.
Also Read: List of Top B-Schools