The USA always remained the holy land for Masters in Business Administration (MBA). But in the passing decades the European colleges are also pacing up phenomenally in the race of imparting high standard business and management studies to the international students.
Figures from GMAC’s 2012 Application Trends Survey demonstrate that 37 percent of European projects reported an ascent in application volumes for the 2012-2013 approaching class, contrasted with 22 percent in 2011. European schools are likewise having an effect on the compelling group tables, holding 25 of the main 100 spots.
Super 30 Business School in EUROPE
If you’re looking for an MBA here are super 30 b-schools in Europe which have the potentials to give shape to your prosperous career.
|Rank 2016||3 year rank||Business School||Country||Full time MBA 2016||Executive MBA 2016||Masters in Management 2016|
|1||1||London Business School||UK||2||10 (4)||6|
|4||4||IE Business School||Spain||4||6||7|
|5||5||University of St Gallen||Switzerland||21||25||1|
|6||5||Esade Business School||Spain||8||17||9|
|8||8||Iese Business School||Spain||7||7||–|
|10||11||Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University||Netherlands||17||28 (15)||5|
|11||10||University of Oxford: Saïd||UK||10||5||–|
|12||12||ESCP Europe||France / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy||–||8||4|
|13||19||University of Cambridge: Judge||UK||3||9||–|
|14||19||Edhec Business School||France||26||48||15|
|15||15||Vlerick Business School||Belgium||33||34||28|
|16||14||Imperial College Business School||UK||11||18||18|
|17||21||Grenoble Ecole de Management||France||28||33||13|
|18||16||Essec Business School||France||–||23||3|
|19||18||Mannheim Business School||Germany||19||23||14|
|20||21||EMLyon Business School||France||36||40||23|
|22||20||Warwick Business School||UK||18||12||32|
|23||23||Tias Business School||Netherlands||32||41||53|
|23||25||Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics||Portugal||15||52*,||46|
|23||26||Nova School of Business and Economics||Portugal||15||52*,||16|
|26||22||City University: Cass||UK||13||16||34|
|27||25||Eada Business School Barcelona||Spain||39||51||28|
|28||27||Stockholm School of Economics||Sweden / Russia / Latvia||–||29||25|
|29||33||University College Dublin: Smurfit||Ireland||25||42||20|
|30||24||Cranfield School of Management||UK||20||47|
Benefits of pursuing MBA in Europe
We have already shared the fact that there is a gradual increase in the number of international students in MBA at Europe. Hence we decided to give you a clear image that why you must stick to pursue MBA in European colleges.
- Optimum ROI: The return on investment in higher business studies at European business schools are optimum. Since, the European countries are one largest job providers in the world, individuals with an MBA can acquire job easily.
- Bigger and better Studies: The European colleges compose small class size so it enables students to seek understand the topics with more concentration. The other benefit of smaller class-size is that it gives everyone the opportunity to participate in the classroom discussion.
- Libraries: The libraries in European universities are always fascinating. You can spend a quality time in learning.
- Better Career Option: The European colleges caters better career opportunities to the graduate students.
However, you should not take the following cons to obstruct your journey to Europe:
- Language Barrier: We’re always prejudices that English is the common language to communicate in Europe. But there is a good proportion of different local languages like Spanish, French, etc.
- High Cost: The European countries are most advanced technologically and economically. So the cost of living or education is higher there.
- New Cultures: Once you may feel a bit uncomfortable or shy while dwelling in new culture adaptabilities.
So an MBA from Europe opens up doors for lot more career opportunities which are essential for a promising career graph. Share your views by posting your comment below. You can ask for assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.