Are you an aspiring MBA candidate? Searching, the every realm of internet to know about which MBA entrance test will allow you to study in one of the eminent b-schools across the nation and can take off to global business and management institutions. We are again starting with scratch, answering to the most frequently asked question ‘What are the top 6 MBA entrance exam in India?’ Although, every year several state administered universities are conducting their own MBA entrance test for domestic and international student clans. However, across the world two MBA entrance test are the highly recognising i.e. GMAT and GRE. These tests are widely taken by the students and working professionals and widely accepted by the management institutions. Consequently, we have fetched top six MBA entrance exams conducted in India and allows national and international students to undergo the prestigious degree of MBA.
- GMAT: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test, conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) worldwide throughout the year. The total score of test is 800. It contains four sections namely: Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Integrated Reasoning (IR), Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Reasoning. The cost of GMAT is US$250.00.
- GRE: The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a computer-based uniform test that is an admissions requirement for most Graduate Schools across the globe conducted and administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). It meets the criteria for both Engineering and Management colleges. The exam contains verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking skills. The cost to take the test is US$205.
- NMAC: It stands for Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test. The NMAT is conducted by e NMAT by GMAC is a computer administered test owned by the Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited (GMGC), an associate of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It costs INR 1700+ taxes. The test comprises Logical Reasoning, Language and Quantitative.
- CAT : The Common Admission Test is jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) for Indian B-schools. The test is conducted to assess your Quantitative Ability, Verbal & Reading Comprehension, Data interpretation & Logical Reasoning. The costs around INR 1700. The score is maximum 400. The score grade valid for one year.
- XAT: In India, XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test ) is an entrance exam for MBA organized by Xavier School of Management. The applicants from UAE and Nepal are also eligible to appear in XAT. The test contents: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, GK Essay. The cost of the test is INR 1600.
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a standard written test for the entrance to all the Post Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University. SNAP is a National degree post graduate entry evaluation performed by the Symbiosis International University for entries under this university into the Master of Business Administration program of institutes. The application form is available for Rs.1500.
So if you’re also nurturing your managerial skills an MBA can pave way to achieve those. Mark your aim and start preparing for it. Share your views by posting your comment below. You can ask for assistance related to GMAT and MBA from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.