Graduate Record Examination or GRE General Test is a comprehensive entrance test conducted by Educational Testing Service (ETS) for the clans who wanted to pursue an intensive master or PHD degree level from the world-renowned universities. Every year thousands of grads are heading to fulfil their dreams after acquiring the prominent degree from the eminent colleges of USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, etc. The advantages of writing GRE test are: one can take the GRE General test all the year round across 365 days and it’s score valid for long five years.
Documents Required for GRE General Exam
On GRE General Test day, apart from bringing a cool and calm mind to the test centre carry the following particulars along with you, match with Byjus checklist:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- bear your full name exactly (excluding accents) as it was when registering for the test
- include a recent, recognizable photograph
- include your signature (the name and signature on the ID document must match)
Unacceptable ID Documents
The following documents are not acceptable as primary or supplemental ID under any circumstances:
- Any document that is photocopied or expired
- Any document that does not bear your last name exactly (excluding accents) as it was used when registering for the test
- International Driver’s License
- Draft classification Card
- International Student ID
- Credit/Debit card of any kind
- Notary-prepared letter or document
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Employee ID card
- Any temporary ID card
- Diplomatic, consulate or embassy ID card
Valid And Acceptable Identification
- Bring your confirmation email that you receive after your registration is processed. The confirmation email confirms your test choice, test date, test center and score recipients.
- Bring three or four sharpened No. 2 or HB pencils and a good eraser. Mechanical pencils and pens are not permitted.
What not bring to GRE General Test day?
On the test centre you’re not supposed to bring the undermentioned particulars:
- calculator (you’ll only be allowed the on-screen one)
- your own scratch paper, pens, or pencils (you’ll be provided materials to use)
More importantly don’t forget to bring a calm and composed mind to knock down the exam questions. Good luck! Byjus will be glad to help you in your GRE preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GRE from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.