‘I owe all my success to that one fateful day when I decided to go with this career choice. At a time when most of my colleagues were planning for Harvard, Stanford etc. in Computer Science, I decided I will not be a part of the herd and do what I was genuinely interested in, however trivial the course might seem’, says Alex Bowden, a recent graduate from a major in accounting field from University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, one of the top colleges in the world, for the chosen course. Now, Alex is one of the top-earning accountants in a major consultancy firm and he believes that his decision to choose a lesser known MS degree made all the difference.
For an MS degree, there are various options available for students who are planning for non-technical fields as a career. Have a look:
Also Read: MS in Management Information Systems
- MS in Accounting: MS in accounting is an upcoming field that You will for the most part listen ‘Masters in Accounting’ alluded to in one of three courses: Master of Accounting (MAcc or MAc), Master of Professional Accounting (MPAcy, MPA, MPAc or MPAcc) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA). Aces in Accounting programs typically last maybe a couple years. As a Masters in Accounting graduate, you can expect to go through a mix of addresses, course classes, contextual analysis and venture work, including a lot of autonomous examination, finishing with a paper. A few students may likewise be offered the chance to attempt a venture for an outer organization.
- University of Texas, Austin, MCCOMBS School of Business.
- University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign, College of Business
- Brigham Young University-Marriott School of Management
- University of Southern California- Leventhal School of Accounting
- Ohio state university- Max M Fisher College of Business.
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor- Stephen M Ross School of Business
- Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania
- University of Chicago-Booth School of Business
- Stanford University-Graduate school of Business.
- University of Notre Dame-Mendoza College of Business.
- Masters in Human Resource Management: These courses are mostly offered as a Master of Science (MSc) or a specific Master of Business Administration (MBA), and also sometimes, accessible as a Master of Arts (MA) degree. A few colleges offer human resource management courses as a major aspect of a broader graduate degree, consolidating HR with business, which might be helpful in the event that you haven’t already concentrated on business and need to pick up a foundational idea pressing significant issues.
The length of Masters projects will vary between nations, however, Masters in Human Resource Management will, for the most part, take maybe a couple years to finish, provided you are concentrating full-time.
Also Read: MS in Advertising and Management
There are various career options available for graduates from Masters in Human Resource Management such as Masters in Human Resource Manager, Equality and Diversity officer, Training and Development Officer, Recruitment Consultant and Management Consultant.
- Purdue University: MS in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Northwestern University: MS- HRM
- Stanford University: MS Human Resources
- Cornell University: MS Leadership
- University of Chicago: MS Managerial & Organizational Behaviour
- Texas A&M University: MS in HRM
- Michigan State University: MS in HRM
- Ohio State University: MS in HRM
- Temple University: MS in HRM
- Pepperdine University: MS in Management and Leadership
MS in Marketing: MS in marketing courses are usually offered as a combination of courses. A Master of Science in Marketing program focuses on marketing analytics. These programs trains students to work in industry, consulting firms, nonprofits, government, and other organizations where marketing analytics adds value.
A Master of Science in Marketing provides academically distinguished students the opportunity to develop many of these skills.
- Northwestern University in Evanston, IL
- University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Stanford University in Stanford
- Dartmouth college
- Depaul University
- Duke University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Florida State University
- Fordham University
- Indiana University
Byjus will be glad to help you in your GRE preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GRE from us by just giving a missed call at 08039513255, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at email@example.com.