1. Explain the factors responsible for the origin of ocean currents. How do they influence regional climates, fishing and navigation?
2. India is well endowed with fresh water resources. Critically examine why it still suffers from water scarcity.
3. The states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand arc reaching the limits of their ecological carrying capacity due to tourism. Critically evaluate.
4. How far do you agree that the behavior of the Indian monsoon has been changing due to humanizing landscapes? Discuss.
5. What are the economic significances of discovery of oil in Arctic Sea and its possible environmental consequences?
6. Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata are the three mega cities of the country but the air pollution is much more serious problem in Delhi as compared to the other two. Why is this so?