BYJU'S GMAT learning program
India’s most Comprehensive GMAT Preparation
Ever followed a mathematical approach to GMAT Verbal? Follow a 2 tier approach to your GMAT preparation. With Byju’s begin your GMAT Prep with basics and practice, use real time diagnostics to analyze where, why and how of your mistakes and steer ahead to high level practice to score a 700+ on your GMAT Exam.
Key features of BYJU'S GMAT program
Our GMAT promise – Prep with 99th percentile scorers
- Phase 1 – GMAT Content
- - Comprehensive 150 hours of GMAT Preparation
- - 60 hours dedicated to GMAT Basics to revive your concepts
- - 3500+ practice questions, basics to high level
- Phase 2 – GMAT Live online webinars
- - 700+ level practice questions through 40 hours Live online webinars
- - 20 sessions of 2 hours each repeated every month
Why choose BYJU'S GMAT
Why choose Byju’s GMAT over many others?
- - 99th percentile faculties – P.N.Santosh, GMAT 780 scorer and ISB Alumni. Amith Ravindra, GMAT 760 scorer and 99th percentile scorer in Quant.
- - Flexibility – Prepare for your GMAT whenever and wherever you want
- - Diagnostics – Measure your accuracy, know where you made a mistake, why and how to avoid the mistake through our unique Diagnostic tool kit feature
- - Unique Patented Techniques – Mathematical approach to RC, Reverse Engineering approach to SC, Un-layering technique to CR and Translation technique to Math
About GMAT EXAM
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. GMAT is one of the most reliable entrance tests for quality business programs offered by eminent B-schools worldwide.This is a computer adaptive test which tends to evaluate one’s Critical Thinking, Analytical Writing Abilities, English Language Skills, and Problem Solving Abilities through its Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections. The GMAT score is used as an admission prerequisite for graduate in management and business programs like MBA.
GMAT is the registered trademark of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The council is responsible to conduct the test for admission towards more than 5,900 programs offered by more than 2,100 colleges and institutions. The GMAT exam is managed in 112 nations around the world in standardized test facilities.