Ace the IAS Interview with
BYJU'S Comprehensive 3-Stage
MOCK INTERVIEW PROGRAM
The Most Intensive Preparation Program for the UPSC Personality Test
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
One-on-One Sessions with a panel of serving civil servants on Personal Profile, DAF, Home State, IR, International Security, Social Issues, Hobbies and Personality Development.
Analysis Sessions for interview transcripts of selected students.
The best guidance for UPSC CSE Personality Test with particular emphasis on stress management.
Comprehensive Corrective Feedback for the interview.
- Prof. Dr. Pushpesh Pant (Ex. Dean, SIS, JNU, Delhi)
- Amb Rakesh Sood (IFS Retd , Former Indian Ambassador to Afghanistan )
- C. Uday Bhaskar (Defence & Internal Security Expert)
- Vineet Ohri (IRS Retd., Former Chief Commissioner, Customs & Excise)
- Amb Vikas Swarup (IFS Retd , Former Official Spokesperson ,
Ministry of External Affairs and Former Indian Ambassador to Canada )
- Arun Kumar Mago (IAS Retd., Former Chief Secretary, Maharashtra)
- B. L. Vohra (IPS Retd., Former DGP, Tripura)
- Dr. Neera Mishra(Eminent Historian)
- Dr. S. Y. Quraishi (IAS Retd., Former Chief Election Commissioner)
- G. Subba Rao (IAS Retd., Former Chairman Gujarat State Police Complaints Authority)
- Dr Vikram Singh (IPS Retd., Former DGP Uttar Pradesh )
- Ambassador Amit Dasgupta(IFS Retd., Former Ambassador Philippines & Australia, Country Director New
South Wales University, Sydney)
- Amb Navtej Sarna (IFS Retd , Former Indian Ambassador to US )
- Prof Ila Patnaik(Indian Economist , Former Principal Economic Advisor to the Govt of India)
- Smita Sharma (Sr. Journalist , Faculty Kautilya School of Public Policy , Hyderabad )
- Prabhakar Mani Tripathi (Eminent Psychologist)
Candidates in Delhi can attend the program in person. Outstation candidates can opt for Online